fredag 20 augusti 2010

Airportchaos

The jorney to Guyana did not began that well after changening flight to London (canciled fligth) I got the information on Heathrow that my inchecked baggade was gone…great. –No problem, we just send you your baggage where your staying, smiled a women behind the disk. – Well, it is a bit of a problem seeing that I will be staying 60 km into the Amazonian rainforest in Guyan I said. Fortunately my baggage appeared and once again I checked in on JFK. Airport in New York 6 h later.
-VISA please I heard a man said hebind the disk. –What!? I don’t need a VISA, I am travelling with EU Passport! –Sure you need a VISA, it is written here, see. And so the descusion went on in almost 10 extremley long minutes as the que behind me grow long. Suddently the man mentioned Papa New Gunea. - You must me jokking with me! I am NOT going to Papa New Gunea, I am going to Guyana!   They had quite simpley confused the shortenings on my ticket.
The inchecking on the plain to Guyana was the worst ever. The inchecking personal fixed strange ques that no one understood. It took almost oe hour for all of us to get a seat. I sat besid an older gentleman from Georgetown. – You will have a good time Martin, but do you have a gun? He said when I was telling me of my plans.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar